Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things I am looking forward to this summer


Well,

Summer is vastly approaching and there is so much to look forward to. Sun, warmth and blockbusters!!!!

Iron Man is out next week. I will be seeing that sucker on opening night and so far I am getting buzzed to see it.

Next up is the Hulk.




Now, I am not as stoked for this flick as I am for Iron Man. BUT, I am more keen on this one then the previous incantation. Nothing wrong with that one (albeit no Hulk Smash and absoloutely no villian) just not my cup o'tea. With this one I pray we are getting the better one. We have a awesome new villain and Hulk looks like a bad ass!

Next Up we got the two biggies in my opinion for summer blockbuster

Hellboy II



This one looks bigger and better than the first. I personally felt that this movie could have done a lot better in the theatres, unfortunately it did not get the recognition with the masses as it did with the core audience.

Next up is by far the creme de la creme. The Dark Knight



With the untimely death of Heath Ledger, I do not think that this movie is going to get the proper review and good buzz that this film derserves. It is going to get the buzz regardless, just that people are mainly going to see this flick since it was his last. I am seriously stoked for this sucker and I cannot wait until it comes out. I love what Christopher Nolan and gang has created here. A gritty dark and proper protrayal of Batman. Christian Bale is simply perfect for this role and since the first film, I have been eagerly waiting for this sucker to come out.

Posts on Atomic Robo and other films that I am eargerly waiting to come out this summer will be up soon. Cheers.


T.

No comments: