Friday, April 4, 2008

The invasion has begun

Well,
Marvel has started the first salvo of the summer blockbuster comic book month. Secret Invasion just landed and it has me intrigued. I won't spoil it for you fine folks, but if you get a chance check it out.
I am sure that it will bring forth more controversy this summer (the more the merrier I say). Looking forward to seeing where this story will go. If you have ever read my rants on Heroes World forums then you know I will have no bones in picking this sucker apart.
Hopefully this sucker will be bigger and better than Civil War and won't create as much controversy as One More Day.

1 comment:

coolasice said...

well...now it's a question of does marvel have the balls to do it to their customers again?!?!? i would actually give them props for doing it again knowing the potential backlash...i do love that old school wolverine costume