Friday, June 27, 2008

Wall*E was AMAZING


My wife and I saw this tonight and I have to say that Pixar really have outdone themselves this time. This has to be one of the best love story that I have seen in a VERY LONG TIME.

Wall E had so much character in him that I honestly did not want to see any humans in the film at all. When we meet him you can see how much his curiosity keeps him busy outside of his mundane life. I love the very fact that he has a child curiosity to his world. His only campanion from the beginning of the film is a cockroach until EVE shows up and seeing the maternal instinct of Wall E in taking care of it.

The thing that I love most here is that PIXAR are constantly improving themselves with their graphics. Simply amazing and can't wait to get this on BLU Ray and watch this in HD. Best film so far for the summer for kids and adults. Lots of fun.

No comments: