Saturday, May 31, 2008

Atomic Robo is in my blood


Well this is long time coming. So I have been hearing about Atomic Robo for awhile and I decided to pick up all the issues. Well I was pleasantly surprised with what I read. Atomic Robo is about the tale of a robot created by Tesla who is basically industructible. We read about his life through the early 1900's up until our time. We see him deal with the Nazi's and throughout the Cold War. What I like most about the story is that the humour really reminds me of Scud the disposable Assassin. The humour is real slick and does put a smirk on your face.

The other thing that I like what I see with Atomic Robo is that the art is far superior to what we normally see. The company that is producing Atomic Robo is really putting forth a strong effort in what they are making and I for one am glad. I can't wait to see what they bring out later this year with Atomic. By far one of the indy titles that will be put on my pull list.

No comments: